Welcome to our blog! Wyatt is spending his summer organizing his closet. He is very "GT" and we are working on his ability to put this into an order that the general public could understand. I know that he knows where everything is, but I don't have a clue what is going on in there.
Elizabeth is out of commission this summer. The week after the kids got out of school, she broke her left arm. She was swinging at a party at our local park and decided to jump while in mid air. She had surgery two days after she broke her arm to put her broken bone back in place. She is bored and upset that she will miss all of the camps and swimming planned for the summer.
Ryan is my cuddle bug. I call him my "Butterbean." He is busy opening and taking apart anything in his reach. He is completely potty trainied during the day! I will be returning to work this August and we are trying to prepare him for the major change. He is my sidekick and I know that it is going to break my heart to leave him with a stranger.
Travis and I have decided that life is too short to be afraid of the world. We are going to make time to travel and let the kids discover things that we never thought that they would. As in any marriage, we have our highs and lows, but we love eachother dearly and are committed to a lifetime of driving each other crazy:) I could not imagine life without him...he is the air that I breathe.
As I said before, I will be returning to work after staying at home for the past two years. I was able to stay at home with Wyatt for his first year, Elizabeth for her first two, and Ryan for his first two. I am currently interviewing for jobs. This will be the first time that I know for sure that I will stay at a job until I retire. I love being with the kids, but it is time to move forward.
Travis works hard every day. He is our rock. I don't know how he keeps it all together. He is a wonderful husband and father. I knew I picked a good one...I just didn't know how truly blessed I was when he made me his.
I hope you all find laughter and love in this blog! Join us often as we open a new chapter in our lives. Take care and God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment