Thursday, July 2, 2009
Summer Blues
The kids have lost their minds! We have cabin fever in July. It is so hot that the kids have not been able to go outside to play during the day. We limit time outside to early morning and early evening. We have done so many crafts that I am running out of supplies. The play dough is getting hard from all of the time it is out while they play with it. TV is completely boring and video games only keep them interested for a limited time. They spend more time picking on each other than they do anything else. I long for the pool, but Elizabeth still has her cast and we a extremely limited as to what we can do. I hope this month begins to look up. If nothing else, the kids will do what all children should do in the summer...use their imaginations:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the new blog look! We are looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend!
ReplyDelete